Sunday, February 24, 2008

I think we've all felt this way...

"Upon entering the yoga classroom my mind was filled with much confusion, and my body with doubt. That Monday night i left with a different look and yoga and at myself. It all started with a clearing of the mind for the first few poses. That was followed by focusing on breathing, and bondas. The rest just fell into place. With every breath heating me up from the inside and every pose becoming easier, my body began to mold into one with my mind. It is a feeling that i have never felt before. A feeling that can not be explained with words, but by experience alone. I have played may sports and none has given me such a rewarding feeling. I want to thank all the Teacher of City YOGA and keep up the great work." A student from the Mastering the Basics class

0 comments: