Friday, December 21, 2007

The Antidote to Holiday Stress


Restorative Yoga - Sunday 12.23 at 5:15pm

Feedback from a student after our last restorative class: "Sunday, after the class, I felt “lighter, softer”. This seldom is the type of feeling I have. Generally, I hold everything tightly and with control, putting large amounts of effort into activities. So, soft and light felt very good. Also, my mind and body were working together, I had time to feel a pose, be that pose. Generally, I can be “distracted” for any number of reasons.

< The next night >Monday’s class was very “full” (of distractions…), but somehow, it was easier to stay within myself, to let my mind and body work, lighter and softer again."

For more information on the ways that Restorative Yoga works click here.

0 comments: