Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from Mysore




Happy Thanksgiving! A few of us are getting together on T-Day for vegetarian potluck. Today marks three weeks in Mysore and have only two more before going further south. It's going fast. I haven't been adjusted by Saraswati at all this week. Just help in drop-backs. I wait, but there are many more people now than last week and she just keeps moving around and gets the drop-backs for sure and if time (so it seems) she will come and assist in other poses. It's all good. My knee is getting better. I can take Ardha Baddha Padmatonasana with no pain again. The massage guy's work is effective. I've also been following some advice from Gregor. Speaking of Gregor, there's a woman here who goes to his shala in Australia. She says 'he's just such a lovely man and his wife is a dream'. Stay warm, Love from Mysore, Lars

0 comments: