Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

So we have decided to join the internet world and add a blog to our webpage. In fact this is in line with my main New Year's resolution which is to communicate, correspond, reciprocate and in general get the word out there in a more timely manner! Those of you who got baby shower thank you notes from me six months after the fact know that I need a little work in this area. My hope is to keep this blog updated regularly so that for those of you who want to know - you will. Also, can you add comments and posts? I think you can - thus letting us know of other notable things in our dear Spokane Yoga community. For example, an open studio practice time on days that the studio is closed, an impromptu yoga get-together, Lars can let us all know when there is a new crop of honey for sale... stuff like that.

For today, January 1, 2007 (thanks for the 108 yesterday!) though the studio is closed officially, I will be there to practice at 3pm, so the doors are open for self-practice. Anyone is welcome to join.

The regular schedule will begin tomorrow, January 2. There are a couple of time changes, class format changes and one new class added - I will post these to the website today. The new printed schedules are not out yet and may not be out for another two weeks at the latest, however check the website tomorrow or Wednesday and you will find that we have a new LIVE schedule system. I am learning more about it but I can tell you that you will want to sign in and update you account information.

That is all for now. Happy New Year's to you all!

Peace and namaste,
Katie

0 comments: